The terms and conditions can be found below. Do you have any questions about the purchase and delivery of an original artwork or a Print or are you unexpectedly not satisfied with your purchase? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
- Gerrie Mathijssen Paintings
- Gerrie Mathijssen
- Heikesestraat 12
- 5512 PA Vessem
- The Netherlands
- Phone: 0031 619 61 4078
- e-mail: email@example.com
- VAT no: NL001774642B24
- Chamber of Commerce: 66689163
The articles on this website:
- The artworks and prints for sale on this website are all by Gerrie Mathijssen.
- Prices include VAT
- When selling and shipping to customers in countries outside the EU, all import fees and taxes have to be paid by the customer.
- I have done my best to make the colors in the photos of the artworks appear as realistic as possible with the actual artwork or print on the website. However, because every (computer) screen is different, colors may differ.
- Dimensions of the original paintings and prints are measured as accurately as possible. But may differ.
- Typing errors and price changes reserved.
- If you have chosen to send or deliver your order, the total amount of the order must be paid in full and received by me before the order is sent.
- Various payment options are offered on this website.
- Have you chosen to collect your order from my studio at the above address? Then you can choose to pay in advance or on site at the above address.
Delivery and shipping:
- Delivery and shipping can be done via PostNL, DPD or DHL express
- The artworks and prints can also be picked up (after making an appointment) at the above address.
- Orders will be packed well and carefully for shipment
- Orders are normally shipped within a few days.
- The normal shipping costs are free. Import duties, taxes and other additional costs for deliveries outside the EU must be paid by you, the customer.
- Are you ordering from the UK?
The minimum amount to place an order for shipping to the UK is €190 (€157 excl. VAT) due to the cumbersome UK customs requirements for orders below this amount.
- Orders are normally shipped within a few days. This may differ, but you will be informed as soon as possible.
- Make sure that the delivery address you enter in the webshop when processing your order is correct. And that someone is present at the address when the package is delivered. It is also mandatory to provide a telephone number. So that the courier service can contact you to make a delivery appointment.
- The time of delivery by PostNL, DPD or DHL express is beyond my control. So I can't make any promises about this.
- When the order has been shipped, you will receive an email with the shipping details and tracking number, so you can track your order.
- If, upon delivery by the courier service, you see that the box is damaged, you can either reject the shipment as "damaged - return to sender" or you can report the shipment as "received damaged - item needs inspection" to the courier. Make sure to report the damage immediately to the relevant courier service after inspection. Take pictures of the damage and keep the packaging. Report this to me immediately by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with all information and photos.
Returns and cancellations of custom and commissioned artwork or prints:
These artworks or prints are made especially for you and can therefore not be cancelled. It's highly unlikely, but if the artwork doesn't meet your expectations, let us know right away. Then I will do my best to match these expectations in consultation.
Return and cancellation of existing original artwork and prints.
- You can only cancel your order if the order has not yet been shipped. The full amount paid will then be returned within 5 days on the platform with which the order was also paid.
- If you want to return a (non-commissioned or custom-made) artwork or print, you can do so within 14 days after you have received it. Please contact me first via email@example.com
- Upon return, the item must be in its original, undamaged condition. You are responsible for returning the item undamaged to the address I will provide in the email. Shipping costs incurred will not be reimbursed. I will refund the amount of the item that has been returned to the platform with which it was also paid.
- In the unlikely event that there is something wrong with the quality of the print or original artwork, or the wrong item has been delivered, I will do my best to resolve the issue. so don't hesitate to contact me.